Tips to Choose Wood Garden FurnitureTo choose wooden garden furniture effectively, certain factors need to be considered which we are discussing below:
- Choose the wood furniture that will complement your home and garden. Know the style of your house and its surroundings.
- The next thing to consider is the wood material and quality. The wood variety should be such that it is strong , durable, and properly finished so as to be resistant to heat, fungal decay, fire, acid, alkalis, rotting, swelling and warping.
- Choose heavy wooden furniture made from teak, cedar, redwood, shorea or pollywood as they are strong and naturally resistant to weathering. After all, you need strong wood outdoor furniture for your garden!
- Choose an appropriate style. Go for the less formal look of rustic wooden furniture in the backyard garden area. Country-style gardens look great with traditional designs of tables and chairs in rustic wood . If you have more formal lawns and flowerbeds, try a simple, classic design.
- You could choose natural wood color or wood garden furniture that comes in a range of colors and styles. Remember the weather mellows the color of the wooden furniture over time. So if you want maintain a brand new look for a long time, choose wooden furniture which is properly treated and polished. And recoat it each year.